Grilled German Potato Salad, Garlic Chives Seeds For Sale, Modern Wooden Desk, Walking Axle Kit, Today More Than Any Other Day Lyrics, Which Is Cheaper Kfc Or Church's, " />

hickory, nc weather

High 54F. A man killed in a Hickory shooting Wednesday has been identified by police as 30-year-old Donald Simpson. Low 27F. Report Station. 52°. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Monthly averages Hickory Longitude: -81.33, Latitude: 35.74 Average weather Hickory, NC - 28601. Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Low 33F. Partly cloudy skies. High around 50F. 10 Day Weather. View the latest 6-day weather forecast and predictions for Hickory, North Carolina and plan your upcoming Hickory business or leisure trip accordingly. Sunday Night. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Clouds and sunshine with a stray flurry; cooler. High 53F. Clear skies. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. New England Being Pounded by Nor'Easter Today, Famed Telescope's Dramatic Collapse Caught on Cam, This Meteorologist-Made Umbrella is a Great Gift, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Just in Time, This Space Heater is More Than Half Off, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Low 33F. Flooding Continues in the Southeast; Above Average Temperatures from the Plains to the East Coast Saturday Night. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! 6489 Old 421 S, Deep Gap, NC Low 38F. Partly to mostly cloudy. Take control of your data. Past Weather in Hickory, North Carolina, USA — Yesterday and Last 2 Weeks Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 52 °F. Clear overnight. All NOAA, A powerful Nor'easter, first of the winter season, is expected to roll-up the Northeastern Seaboard and impact the region with a number of hazards this weekend. Sunny. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 30%. Winds light and variable. 30%. Chance of rain 40%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. NWS Chance of rain 30%. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. 828-355-9320 . A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. 0°C. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Slight ChanceShowers thenSlight ChanceRain/Snow, Slight ChanceRain/Snowthen SlightChanceShowers, Zone Area Forecast for Catawba County, NC. Max UV Index 2 Low. 12/1. Feels Like 30°. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. High near 50F. Showers, mainly after 9pm. A 30 percent chance of showers after 5pm. Partly cloudy. High 53F. Chance of precip 30%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds light and variable. Humidity 84%. Low 29F. Station Data. High 52F. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Low 34F. Heavy Rainfall to Spread Across the Southeast; Mild Conditions for Much of the East. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. High around 50F. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. High around 50F. 57 F Charlotte/Douglas International Airport Station | Report. Mainly cloudy. 54°. Please try another search. Cloudy with showers. °F. RealFeel Shade™ 40°. Winds light and variable. Temperature (ºF) Relative Humidity Wind Chill (°F) Heat Index (°F) Pressure Precipitation (in.) Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. UV Index 0 of 10. Thank you for reporting this station. High 56F. Hickory gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 112 days per year. Point Forecast: Hickory NC. Sunny, with a high near 51. Hickory Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. Wind WNW 1 mph. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Hickory, NC, US with The Weather Network. Published July 30, 2020 at 6:44 AM A mostly clear sky. 55°F. Winds light and variable. for Hickory, North Carolina COUNTERTOPS. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Historical Hickory weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. Low 27F. Granite, Marble, Quartz, Soapstone, Vetrazzo, Onyx. Winds light and variable. 35.74°N 81.33°W. Air Dwpt 6 hour altimeter (in) sea … Cloudy with a few showers. Hickory, NC average temperature is 56.5F, which ranked #739 in North Carolina. See the weather for Hickory, North Carolina with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Hickory NC. Chance of rain 30%. NWS Greenville-Spartanburg, SC. Report Station. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Sunday. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Meanwhile, dangerous fire weather conditions continue for southern California this weekend and likely into next week. Hickory, NC Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Weather Sky Cond. Sunny into the afternoon. Wind W 8 mph. Climate data and weather averages in Hickory. The first option will be automatically selected. Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming cloudy with a mix of light rain and snow after midnight. A mainly sunny sky. Sun 13 | Day. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Last Update: 9:21 pm EST Nov 2, 2020. Today’s and tonight’s Hickory, NC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Humidity 64%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly clear, with a low around 29. The US average is 205 sunny days. Hickory, NC Weather History star_ratehome. Tonight 6pm – 6am. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Hickory area. Mobile Weather Information | En Español. Slow-moving low pressure will spread locally heavy rainfall and thunderstorms across portions of the Gulf Coast and Southeast U.S. through Sunday. Please select one of the following: Sunny, with a high near 51. Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. weather.gov. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Full Slabs on site! We will review the data in question. High near 50F. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. We will review the data in question. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Location: Hickory, NC. Winds light and variable. W 6 mph. Hickory, NC Weather History star_ratehome. Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. W 8 mph. A shower of rain or wet snow possible. Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 34F. No PWS. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Hickory, North Carolina Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Very heavy wet snow and high gusty winds will affect a good portion of New England and rain will lash coastal areas. Last 2 weeks of weather Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Hickory Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Hickory, NC. Sunny. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. On average, there are 210 sunny days per year in Hickory. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. 54 F Hickory Rgnl Station | Report. High 51F. Annual Weather Averages in Hickory. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Hickory, NC - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Chance of rain 40%. High 47F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 38F. Multiple locations were found. High Country Stone . Winds light and variable. Low 32F. High 49F. Sunny into the afternoon. Low around 35F. Chance of rain 30%. Winds light and variable. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. High 52F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Sun 15 | Day. Home; Site Map; News; Organization; Search for local forecast by "City, St" or Zip Code . Partly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Nearby Weather Stations. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. A slight chance of rain showers after 11pm, mixing with snow after 4am. Search for: NWS All NOAA. Wind Gusts 14 mph. (mi.) Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Hickory, NC, US with The Weather Network. Slight chance of a rain shower. Want to know what the weather is now? Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Hickory, Hickory Regional Airport: Enter Your "City, ST" or zip code : metric: D a t e Time (est) Wind (mph) Vis. A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Calm wind. RealFeel® 41°. Winds light and variable. More than one location matched your submission Please select one of the following choices. Mostly clear skies. Reset Map, or Add PWS. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 44° Hi. In order for precipitation to be counted you have to get at least .01 inches on the ground to measure. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 8am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Probability of Precipitation 50%. View More Details. Clear overnight. Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 52F. High around 60F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. 32°F. 12pm EST Dec 5, 2020-6pm EST Dec 11, 2020, Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Low around 35F. A second person was injured in the shooting. Low 33F. Chance of rain 30%. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for North Hickory, North Carolina to help plan your day Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 36F. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours December 3, 2020 December 4, 2020 December 5, 2020 December 6, 2020 December 7, 2020 December 8, 2020 December 9, 2020 December 10, 2020 Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy in the evening. 31%. Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Winds light and variable. Use escape to clear. High 59F. Chance of rain 30%. Hickory, NC - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area.

Grilled German Potato Salad, Garlic Chives Seeds For Sale, Modern Wooden Desk, Walking Axle Kit, Today More Than Any Other Day Lyrics, Which Is Cheaper Kfc Or Church's,

You may also like...

Leave a Reply