Sending Real Flowers Beats an Emoji Bouquet Any Day!
Many bouquets are made using very popular annual flowers, including marigolds, petunias, and geraniums. Marigolds are some of the most popular flowers in general, along with roses, daisies, sunflowers, orchids, and tulips. You can find affordable flower arrangements that are full of all your own favorite flowers today. A florist shop will usually have the exact flower you want unless they’re particularly rare flowers.
Flowers shops might occasionally have flower shortages, especially if the flower type that you’re looking for is particularly popular. However, even then, the florists might be able to find some alternatives that will look just as nice. They’ll know how to create amazing floral arrangements even when they have to find replacement flowers. Even when the stores are busy, flower shops almost always make sure that they have amazing flower arrangements delivery services that can help their customers get their flowers on time.
You might think that you’ll absolutely have to get the flowers yourself if the florist is busy enough, but that is not necessarily the case. The delivery service should still be available. If you only have a relatively small order, that should make things even easier for everyone. You’ll still get the flowers on time.
In a time of Snapchats and social media updates, there can sometimes seem to be fewer one on one connections. When everyone is texting birthday greetings instead of sending a card and sending group messages first thing on Christmas morning instead of making a phone call, the personal steps that people take make a huge differences. Whether you take the time to find the best flowers for Mothers Day or you show up for dinner with a bouquet from the local florist, however, there are still many ways that you can show you care.
With literally thousands of emojis available any time that you text or make a social media post, it is easy to fall into the trap of thinking that you have done something personal. Just because you took the time to select the single rose emoji because that is your high school sweetheart’s favorite flower, however, does not mean that you have really done anything special. Those individuals who still take the time to send a handwritten note or hand delivery a real single rose are the ones who are going to be remembered.
When you want to brighten up someone’s day, there are few things as fun that you can do for someone as send them flowers. If you have someone to whom you want to send flowers, there are a few ways that you can order them. You can find a local flower boutique and have them make and deliver the bouquet directly. Or, you can go through a national service. The best flower ordering service will contract with multiple florists in your area so that you can get exactly what you want from a local shop.
The best local flower delivery service may be one that can handle everything online. Or, if you want to go in person, a service that has the time to show you everything they have to offer. The best flower sending service will also get the flower arrangement there on time and as it was described. The best mail order flower company choices have largely moved online these days. Being online allows you to find a florist or ordering service, choose the best arrangement for your needs, and have it delivered all without any need to call them or stop by.
Consider these facts and figures about the many times when real flowers are still the best way to show someone that you really care:
- Real feelings matter and maybe that is why 65% of Americans feel special when receiving flowers.
- One-quarter of American adults purchased flowers or plants as gifts for Valentine’s Day in 2015.
- Statistics show that 80% of Americans say receiving flowers makes them feel happy.
- Estimates also show that 88% of Americans say giving flowers makes them happy.
- Seasonal centerpieces make for great hostess gifts if you are a guest at someone’s house for dinner.
- Arrangements that match the interior of your Mom’s kitchen may be the best flowers for Mothers Day because they can add to the beauty of often used spaces.
- Real flowers have more of an impact than flower emojis in a social media post or a text. In fact, 69% of Americans indicate that the sight and smell of flowers can improve their mood.
- Estimates from the holidays season show that 54% of customers at florist shops buy decorations for entertaining, like centerpieces.
- Realizing that different flowers have different growing cycles is important when planning for any flower orders. For instance, lilacs may be a popular wedding flower, but they are only in season for three weeks out of the year in the spring.
- Even men like to receive flowers at Valentine’s. IN fact, the American Society of Florists reveals that 36% of women surveyed purchased Valentine’s flowers for their spouse.
- Dduring the holiday season, 50% of customers indicate that they buy fresh flowers as a host gift or other type of gift.
Whether the best flowers for Mothers Day in your mom’s opinion are roses, carnations, or peonies, making the decision to deliver them in person is always the thoughtful way to respond. ROSES ARE RED and violets maybe blue, but if your loved one has to squint at a screen to see the color of the flower emoji that you have sent you might want to decide to up your game!